[Nfbmo] Fw: Action Points

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 2 18:41:33 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Rita A Lynch
To: Gary Wunder
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 8:50 PM
Subject: Action Points

Greetings To Everyone,

Attached is the Action Points which will be discussed at the State Board Meeting in two weeks from this Saturday, January 17th.  The meeting will be held at the Coka Cola Community Room, 605 Washington St here in Jefferson City.  I will need to have a count for lunches by Monday, January 12th.

Most of you have been at this location before but if you need directions, they are included below.

Hope everyone is beginning the New Year in a good way and that it will continue that way all year through for us all!

Directions to State Board Meeting on Saturday, January 17th are:

For those coming south across the MO River, go to the third exit which is Hwy. 50/63 going east, a left turn and proceed about one mile to Broadway and make a right, then go one block and turn left on Elm St. and go one more block to Washington ST. and turn right.  The building is on the southeast corner of Elm St. and Washington St.

For those coming north from Springfield on Hwy. 54 can come to that same intersection of 54 and 50/63 and exit right before crossing the MO River which will get you on 50/63  going east and follow the same as above.  It's very easy but for any questions, just give me a call at 573-230-4506.

Look forward to seeing you all soon!

Rita