[Nfbmo] A sad announcement

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 3 16:01:06 UTC 2009

It is with sadness that I tell you we have lost our friend Lawson Weaver at age 91. Lawson was the husband of our beloved Billie, and, with her, is one of the major reasons we still have a Springfield chapter. Lawson supported the Federation in his heart, with his deeds, and with his wallet. I and others will do our part to tell his story in an issue of the blind Missourian. There will be more details in the Sunday issue of The Springfield Leader which you can find on newsline.

Gary