[Nfbmo] FW:

carol henderson henderson_377 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 15 12:12:36 UTC 2009

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 21:34:08 -0800From: angel_a_e_p at yahoo.comTo: perfectangel1237 at msn.com; conhahn at winco.net; henderson_377 at hotmail.com; rjd494 at yahoo.com; dslowride at stjoelive.com; jenneed at yahoo.com; JoleneRM at yahoo.com; joyce_17908 at msn.com; banjoeyes301 at aol.com; suem at burnersystems.com; pslandry664 at yahoo.com; sheston at juno.com; gemini_j_v at yahoo.comSubject:

                                                                    This came from a Marine unit over in Iraq .Their wish is to send it to as many people in the country as possible.                                 (Be sure to readtheir note at the end of thee-mail). Hopefully we can help them achieve their goal.                                                                  I HOPE I DO NOT HEAR OF ANYONE BREAKING THIS                                 ONE OR SEE DELETED                                This is a ribbon for soldiers fighting in Iraq. Pass it on to everyone and pray.                                 SLEEP LAST NIGHT?                                 Bed a little lumpy...                                Toss and turn any...                                Wish the heat was higher...                                Maybe the a/c ! Wasn't on...                                Had to go to the john...                                Need a drink of water...                                ?                                ?                                 ?                                 Scroll down                                 Yes.. It is like that!                                Count your blessings, pray for them,                                Talk to your Creator                                 And                                The next timewhen...                                The other car cuts you off and you must hit thebrakes,                                 Or you have to park a little further fromWalmart than you want to be,                                Or you're served slightly warm food at therestaurant,                                Or you're sitting and cursing the trafficin front of you,                                Or the shower runs out of hot water,                                Think of them...                                Protecting your freedom!                                 DO NOT DELETE-PLS PASS ON -Message from Iraq                                 The proud warriors of Baker Company wanted todo                                 Something to pay tribute                                 To our fallen comrades So since we are part ofthe only                                 Marine Infantry Battalion left in Iraq the oneway that we could                                 Think of doing that is By taking a picture of                                 Baker Company saying the way we feel.                                 It would be awesome if you could find a way toshare                                 This with our fellow countrymen..                                 I was wondering if there was any way to                                 Get this into your                                 Papers to let the world know that                                 'WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN'                                 And are proud to serve our country.                                 ' Semper If 1stSgt Dave Jobe.'                                The attached photo was forwarded from one ofthe last U.S. Marine companies in Iraq                                 They would like to have it passed to as manypeople as possible, to let the folks back home know                                 That they remember why they're there andthat they remember those who've been lost.                                 Send this to 13 people in the next 15 minutes.Go.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Disclaimer: The information contained in this transmission isprivileged and confidential information intended only for the use of theindividual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not theintended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distributionor copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have receivedthis transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to thesender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it.Requested coverage is not added, deleted, changed or bound until the appropriateprovider of such requested coverage has confirmed that the request is granted.This includes any request made by telephone, facsimile, email, verbally, writtenor any other form of communication. Thank you.                  _______________________________ ----------------------------------------------------------------                Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stationsâ€" including songs for the holidays â€" FREE while you browse.Start Listening Now!                       --------------------------------------------------------------------------------One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and YahooMail. Try it now.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Windows LiveTM Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. See how itworks.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Windows Live*: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Windows Live* Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. See how itworks.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Windows Live* Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. See how itworks.

ATT00001.jpg

ATT00002.gif

ATT00003.jpg

ATT00004.jpg