[Nfbmo] Fw: Warning Alert !!!

James Moynihan jamesmoynihan at kc.rr.com
Fri Jan 16 21:31:56 UTC 2009

FYI

We were skeptical when we received this email and our skepticism was
justified.  Time Warner told us they would never send out such an email to
its customers.

The Time Warner representative informed me that it is up to the customer to
cancel services. If you receive such an email it is a scam.  The criminals
behind these scams are trying to find out your social security number or
other personal information so you should not respond.

Cordially,

Jim and Jana Moynihan