[Nfbmo] Happy Anniversary

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 20 02:59:36 UTC 2009

Hello Jim and listers,

    Before my great grandfather whom we referred to as "Grenda"  immigrated
to this country in 1912 it was spelled, "D o n a g h u e." Grenda had the
(G) dropped to arrive at it's current spelling "D o n a h u e." I was going
to contact Gene about that privately but thanks for bringing it to his
attention. Gene you're forgiven. It happens to the best of us. It can't be
any worse than spelling Bradley Frances as Nitzfru Gitsmvod. That spelling
resulted from my fingers being on the wrong keys during typing class.

Peter Donahue