[Nfbmo] It's a Small World

Gail Bryant gbryant at socket.net
Wed Jan 21 00:35:07 UTC 2009

Many of you know I had surgery on December 29. Today I had my
followup exam which I passed with flying colors. I have to go back
the middle of February for my final followup hopefully.

As I was leaving, my doctor asked if I had ever heard of NFB. I told
him I had been a member for a long time and asked where he had heard
of it. He said that his wife was an accountant who had worked for a
firm that did auditing for national. She hasn't worked there for
about fifteen years, but she has had to be in Baltimore several times
and is impressed. Small world.

Gail Bryant
Columbia Braille Teaching Services L.L.C.
1212 London Drive
Columbia, MO 65203-2012
Phone: 573 817-5993
Cell: 573 268-4962

Provides quality braille and software instructional services to blind
children/adults
gbryant at socket.net