[Nfbmo] Fw: SRC Public Forum

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 21 16:15:56 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Gerlt, Kimberly K
To: gwunder at earthlink.net
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 8:32 PM
Subject: SRC Public Forum

Hi Gary,
Below is the announcement for the upcoming SRC public forum.  I would greatly appreciate it if you would post this to your list serve.
Thanks
Kim

Rehabilitation Council Meeting Information
Meeting Notice For All Persons With Interest In Services For The Blind

Conducted By

Rehabilitation Services For The Blind (RSB)

And

The State Rehabilitation Council For The Blind (SRC)

We need your input....

Again this year, RSB and the SRC need to know your concerns and comments regarding the services we provide for Missourians who are blind and visually impaired. This information is needed to plan for services in the future, as well as allowing us to better serve the people of Missouri today. Please let us know what you think about the programs operated by RSB.

We welcome your participation in our council meetings.

Our next meeting is scheduled to be held

Public Forum

Thursday, February 5, 2009

7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

One Stop Career Center

212 Turner Blvd

St. Peters, MO

Ph:  636-278-1360

Business Meeting

Friday, February 6, 2009

8:00 am - 2:00 pm

Quality Inn St. Charles

1425 S. Fifth Street

St. Charles, MO

Ph:  636-946-6936

Interpreters will be available, however, if you need an interpreter, if you are deaf-blind and wish to use an individual interpreter, or a copy of this announcement in your preferred medium, please contact us at 1-800-592-6004 prior to the meeting.

If you are unable to attend this meeting but would like to make comments on the RSB state plan, you can send written comments to: Mark Laird, Interim Deputy Director, P.O. Box 2320, 615 Howerton Court, Jefferson City, MO 65102-2320, or you can call us with your comments at 1-800-592-6004. E-mailed comments should be addressed to askrsb at dss.mo.gov.