[Nfbmo] wonderful convention

robynwallen at juno.com robynwallen at juno.com
Tue Mar 31 10:51:55 UTC 2009

Hi all.

I had the privilige of attending the NFB convention this past weekend for
one day.  I just wanted to take the oppertunity to tell you all what a
wonderful day I had.  The convention was well run and informative and I
was truly impressed with the positive things that the NFB of Missouri is
doing.  I am glad to see so much emphasis on the youth because as we all
know we are not nearly as young as we once were.  I enjoyed the speakers
and everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming.  It was also great to
see so many old friends whom I truly do miss.

Robyn