[Nfbmo] Thank you to all

cory McMahon cjmc404 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:16:33 UTC 2009

Good morning everyone,

I am sending this e-mail to thank everyone for the love, kindness and support shown to me at this year's NFB Missouri State Convention this past weekend. I have never been impacted so strongly by individuals and speeches as I was this weekend. As a result, I will be joining the NFB organization and hope to attend the NFB National Convention in Detroit this July!

Again, thanks to all, especially the St. Louis chapter for putting on a spectacular convention; I'm ready for another state Convention in Springfield!

Hopefully, I will see many of you in Detroit on July 3!

Thank you!

Cory