[Nfbmo] Stipend for National Cponvention

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri May 15 00:55:59 UTC 2009

    Hello ladies and gentlemen. I write to remind all of you who might be interested in help attending the national convention that the Missouri affiliate is offering a convention stipend. All applications must be in the hands of our chairman, Bill Neal, by May 22. You may either mail your applications to Bill Neal at 1909 Newton, Columbia, MO 65202 or you may send them care of Eugene Coulter at the following e-mail address:
escoulter at centurytel.net

Please let Bill know how much money you believe you will need to attend, and how much money you are able to put toward the effort.

Warmest regards to all of you,

Gary