[Nfbmo] Some thoughts on technology.

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Sat May 23 01:47:07 UTC 2009

But where are all of these courses in Braille.  People keep telling me they
exist, but I only found a couple in the catalog, and those are not ones that
I choose to recommend to my students or potential students.  For beginners,
it takes too long to access anything like that.  They need frequent
attention by a teacher in-person, in order to give the greatest motivation,
and the best performance.

My soapbox for the day!!

Susan