[Nfbmo] Hotel Reservations for 2010 State conventi

Eugene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Oct 4 03:58:28 UTC 2009

(Gary please distribute)
The Clarion Hotel in Springfield is now accepting reservations for the 2010 state Convention of the National Federation of Missouri State Convention.
The Convention will be March 26-28, 2010. The hotel is located at 3333 south Glenstone in Springfield. Their phone number is 417-883-6550.
Our room rates are $71.95 a night plus roughly $8.80 a night tax (tax rate subject to change).
Who will be the first to reserve a room, besides me that is.
It really does make a difference  how early we reserve rooms so how about shocking a tired old man and reserve your room now. It costs nothing to reserve the room and you  can cancel up to the day before te convention without any charge.

Gene Coulter
Convention Coordinator.