[Nfbmo] 2010 NFB of Missouri State Convention pre registrationand door prizes

Matthew Sievert msievert at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 2 03:40:55 UTC 2009

Gary, I wish you and the Springfield chapter all the best with your state convention.

On Oct 1, 2009, at 11:19 PM, "Horchem Gary" <ghorchem at gary-springfield-mo.net> wrote:

it's been a long day as far the alcohol it's a city ordinance and some of are volunteers will be underage college kids

"Bryan Schulz" <b.schulz at sbcglobal.net> 10/1/2009 9:59 PM >>>
hi,

That's not the dollar amounts I remember spending over 30 minutes arguing
about a few weeks ago.
It went back to $10 early bird and $15 late/at the door because the motion
to double the price for being late was defeated.

It doesn't matter what there is to drink but I question the alcohol policy
you mentioned.
this is the first time i remember hearing a rule like this in at least 15
years if ever.
I wonder if this was due to timid negotiating or the hotel wanting to profit
from a cash bar.
Last year, the hotel knew there would be beer available and they didn't
mind.
Somebody get a suite and we can jump in the time machine and do it like we
did it way back ago.
The nabs kids (21+) had it down last summer.

Bryan Schulz