[Nfbmo] Moynihan News

James Moynihan jamesmoynihan at kc.rr.com
Sun Oct 18 22:43:19 UTC 2009

We experienced our second wedding on September 26, 2009 in St. Louis, Missouri.  Our son, James (JC) married Kristen Loesch.  The ceremony was lovely although we had showers off and on all day. However, there was a huge double rainbow in the sky as we drove between the church and the reception, which is an Irish blessing.  The couple honeymooned in Jamaica at a Sandles resort for which Jeanene made the arrangements.  They now live just across the river in Illinois.

Cordially,

Jim and Jana Moynihan