[Nfbmo] Fw: [Missouri-l] {Disarmed} The Other Side to CC

Wunder, Gary WunderG at health.missouri.edu
Mon Oct 19 16:06:22 UTC 2009

Hi Fred and crew. We will be supporting the bill but there will be real obstacles. In captioning the task is straight-forward - say what is being said - no need for interpretation. Description is more difficult, especially if the author thinks you have portrayed something different in words from what he intended to convey visually. Nonetheless, some description will be very nice since my impression, at least, is that movies are more visual, and it is harder and harder to separate the educational from the cultural and entertainment from news.