[Nfbmo] There in, the coins are here!!!

fred olver goodfolks at charter.net
Thu Sep 17 15:13:52 UTC 2009

Attention all, the coins are in. Gary informed me that the coins are at his house waiting for you to step forward to sell them just as quickly as possible. When your chapter has decided how many coins you want to sell out of this first batch of 50 let Gary know and I'm sure he'll get them out to you ASAP.

Take them with you where ever you go, take two, or three, just get them sold.

For more information, contact me, Fred Olver

at: goodfolks at charter.net or Gary Wunder at: gwunder at earthlink.net

Let's see if we can get these sold by the end of the month so we can order more.

Remember if you have not ordered yours, they are $34 for the uncirculated coins and $42 for the proof coins, each plus shipping of $4.95 from the United States mint.

Call 800 872-6468 or 800 U S A  M I N T

Fred Olver