[Nfbmo] Fw: [Chapter-presidents] Back To Basics 2009 Membership-BuildingSeminar now online!

fred olver goodfolks at charter.net
Sat Sep 19 14:42:08 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Ewell, Jason
To: Chapter-Presidents at NFBNet.org
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 4:30 PM
Subject: [Chapter-presidents] Back To Basics 2009 Membership-BuildingSeminar now online!

Fellow Federationists:

On July 5 at our national convention in Detroit, the Affiliate Action team hosted the 2009 Back To Basics Membership-Building Seminar.

Many Federation leaders participated in this information-packed, fun-filled event. They presented dozens of new ideas for ways to keep our local chapter meetings exciting and purposeful. We have posted the audio from the seminar on our Web site, broken down into four one-hour segments. Not only will you get to hear presentations from local, state, and national leaders, you can dance to the great musical introductions to each hour! You will even hear door prise drawing announcements, although we were not able to put your name in the hopper if you weren't in the room. You can also listen to some interactions with the audience.

Please remember that these files are quite large, and they will take a while to download on some systems.

Happy listening!

Jason Ewell

http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Back_To_Basics_2009.asp