[Nfbmo] Fw: [Chapter-presidents] Back To Basics 2009Membership-BuildingSeminar now online!

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 19 19:34:04 UTC 2009

Hello Fred and listers,

    The correct link for the Back-to-Basics Seminar Archives is:
http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Back_To_Basics_2009.asp?SnID=553644155

    This is a proud moment for me as I recorded that seminar for the
Affiliate Action Department. It's on our national Web Site in the "Members"
area!Having recordings I produced posted to our national site makes me very
happy both for what it will do to help us build and strengthen our local
chapters and state affiliates, but for a personal reason too. To see this
makes it worth everything I had to do to buy close to $1000.00 worth of
professional recording equipment and the "Hell" I went through to hall it to
Detroit and back. Those juicy rib-eye stakes will be on for supper and yes
Mary we'll have baked potatoes. Thanks Fred for the information. All the
best for a great weekend.

Peter Donahue