[Nfbmo] Fw: [Missouri-l] research project seeks volunteers

Fred Olver goodfolks at charter.net
Thu Apr 1 18:56:36 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Denny Huff
To: 'MCB LIST'
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 8:18 AM
Subject: [Missouri-l] research project seeks volunteers

Research Project Title: Social Capital and Disability in the Workplace

Researcher: Timothy G. McIsaac, BED, B.A, CRM

I am currently looking for volunteers to participate in my research project "Social Capital and Disability in the Workplace" where I will be specifically investigating the relationship between Social Capital and the Expanded Core Curriculum.

 Participants will take part in telephone interviews during which they will be asked two sets of questions.  The first set of questions will be short answers which can be answered with yes/no, while the second set will be long answer.

You must be employed and have commenced your employment while visually impaired.  If interested please contact me.

Tim  McIsaac            email: tmcisaac at mts.net

                  Home phone: 204 897-5647

                  Cell:       204 781-3824

Ability is what you're capable of doing.  Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."  ~ Lou Holtz

Tim McIsaac

tmcisaac at mts.net