[Nfbmo] Jernigan Tickets

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 2 01:10:41 UTC 2010

Believe it or not, I missed by one week having tickets to hand out to our convention. Please tell me how many tickets each of your chapters would like and where I should send them. Tickets are in books of ten. Each ticket sells for ten dollars. If you are the winner of the drawing, you get an all expense paid trip to Orlando, and even if you aren't the winner, your contribution goes to help those in financial need to attend convention. Last year we were given $1200 by the fund to help folks join us.

Warmly,

Gary