[Nfbmo] Upcoming NFBMO Search Engine Maintenance And Pending NFBMO.ORG Rebuild

Horchem Gary ghorchem at gary-springfield-mo.net
Thu Apr 8 23:42:07 UTC 2010

Good evening folks the NFBMO search engine will be down for hard drive replacement on April 21th 2010 if all go well it should be back online early on the morning of April 22nd 2010. Meghan Whalen Will be the lead web designer for the new NFBMO.ORG after she gets done with the Wisconsin State NFB convention. She will be going through the NFBMO website with a fine tooth comb to determine what files (if any) will be reused on the new site and to look into setting up online convention registration. I will schedule a conference call sometime in May with my website committee Meghan will be a part of that conference call we will be designing the website to be compatible with Internet Explorer 8 so now would be a good time to upgrade to IE 8 you may see me and her post to the list for needed info a prompted response is apperacted thank you for your cooperation as we work to bring you a fresh new look to NFBMO.org
Gary Horchem
NFBMO Webmaster