[Nfbmo] Fw: Reauthorization Info.

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 9 14:57:44 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Diana Aubuchon
To: Gary Wunder
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 4:56 PM
Subject: Fw: Reauthorization Info.

  Dear Gary,

  I tried to forward this to the many people I know would be interested in seeing this document. However, some of the addresses came back as undeliverable. Please forward or place on the NFB list this document. As you read it, you will see a positive change in the process of educating Americans.

  Diana :  )