[Nfbmo] NFBMO search engine back up and running and upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 ASAP!!!

Horchem Gary ghorchem at gary-springfield-mo.net
Fri Apr 23 06:17:39 UTC 2010

Yes you can still get email Internet Explorer 8 is just for browsing the Internet Will be redoing nfbmo to work with today Internet standards Internet Explorer 8 was designed to only work with todays current Internet standards.

>>> don nepple 04/23/10 1:10 AM >>>

hi gary i can not do that my computer will not do that becuse it is too old.can i still get emails frum your list.thanks frum idaho.please let me know off list.don nepple.