[Nfbmo] Requests for Social Security seminar agenda items

Eugene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Aug 4 07:43:08 UTC 2010

If anyone has particular ideas on agenda items they would like to have covered at the Social Security Seminar let me know by Thursday evening and we will see what we can do.
A representative from SSA will be there to cover basic earnings rules for SSI and SSDI and your appeal rights.
We will also look at:
Impairment Work related expenses
Subsidized employment
Self employment
Reporting requirements
Earnings limits
among others
This year we will have a brief segment on state of Missouri programs including BP, SAB, and Medicaid to hopefully answer some re-occurring questions in this area Hopefully, lunch break will be short so that we can wrap the seminar  up in less time and cover all items of interest.

Please send items to me at escoulter at centurytel.net
Thanks
Gene Coulter, Chair