[Nfbmo] blind pension

Dewey Bradley dewey.bradley at att.net
Thu Aug 5 16:35:15 UTC 2010

Can anyone point me somewhere that I can understand the rules.
Some people seam to think that if you get blind pension, and when you die, the state will take your house to get back the money, I don't think that is true, but I can't find the rules, everyone has different ideas about the rules.
Also I was told by someone yesterday that if you get a hud vowlcher, that they will cut your pension back.
I ask because I just got my hud vowlcher.
So does anyone really know how the rules work, or can you tell me where to look?
I know that Missouri has some really confusing laws.
thanks
Dewey Bradley
Springfield Missouri