[Nfbmo] Kindle

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 23 21:58:05 UTC 2010

Merry Christmas to you Matt.  Enjoy the Kindle.  I cannot see enough to use
it, but were going to keep pressing on Amazon until one day it is as
accessible for us as it is for you.  It will be wonderful when we can
introduce this kind of technology into the classroom, knowing that it is
just is available for totally blind people as it is for those with normal
vision.

Enjoy your spare time reading.  I'm ready for a little time to do that
myself.  Merry Christmas, my friend

Gary