[Nfbmo] technology seminar at convention

Horchem Gary ghorchem at gary-springfield-mo.net
Sun Feb 28 17:31:44 UTC 2010

I'll be participating I'll be demonstrating Voice Over screen reader on an Apple Macbook and Voice Over on the Apple Iphone 3GS

>>> 02/28/10 10:12 AM >>>
Good morning

everyone, I'm writing this email to please ask any of you who want to participate in the technology seminar we will be holding from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on Friday the 26th at convention to please respond to this as soon as possible. Even if you've already done so previously please do so again because it seems as if I have lost sme of my emails. I need to know what things such as downloading books from the BARD website and putting them on the stream that you want to know. I also need to know if any of you are particularly confident in one area and would feel confident being a teacher.

thanks

Dacia Luck