[Nfbmo] Listening to Braille???

danflasar at aol.com danflasar at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 05:39:32 UTC 2010

Okay, enough of the blonde jokes.  And besides, if the  electricity dies,
we can still watch TV by
candlelight.
Dan

In a message dated 1/4/2010 11:37:37 P.M. Central Standard Time,
msievert at sbcglobal.net writes:

I think  braille would be awesome to comprehend and use. I could sit up
right and take  notes during meetings, and reading out loud to others would be
very  awesome.

Text to speech is nice, but the fundamentals of basic  communication
without technology is a sturdy foundation on which any low  vision person can
build upon.

Independence comes in many forms. I would  hope all blond people could
communicate effectively when the power goes out,  or if their battery dies.