[Nfbmo] Listening to Braille???

Matthew Sievert msievert at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 5 05:37:27 UTC 2010

I think braille would be awesome to comprehend and use. I could sit up right and take notes during meetings, and reading out loud to others would be very awesome.

Text to speech is nice, but the fundamentals of basic communication without technology is a sturdy foundation on which any low vision person can build upon.

Independence comes in many forms. I would hope all blond people could communicate effectively when the power goes out, or if their battery dies.