[Nfbmo] Fw: Thank You!

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 15 15:00:05 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Shirley Grauel
To: Gary Wunder
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 9:48 PM
Subject: Thank You!

Hello Gary,

Would you please post this on the list serve?

Thank You!

Shirley Grauel

Hello Fellow Federationist,

As you know, the end of the year was bitter-sweet!  The fire was devastating, but the out pouring love shown to our family was a true  blessing! Phil and I want to "Thank" all of you for all of your thoughts and prayers. Our Christmas was a very rememberable one; this would not have been the case if it were not for all of our friends out pouring love! We feel very fortunate, and appreciate all of you! I hope this year, the Lord will return your blessings ten fold!

Happy New Year!

God Bless,

Phil and Shirley Grauel