[Nfbmo] QFw: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] We Need YourHelpOurUpcomingCane Eve

danflasar at aol.com danflasar at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 01:40:06 UTC 2010

Sorry, but it has to be *Missouri* el cheapo  wine.
      When I was in college there used to be some  strawberry swill called
Boones Farm which may or may
not have been produced at a winery known as Boone's Farm near Augusta that
now produces the real thing.
       But I'm sure we can find some  glucose-infused kool-aid blend
produced locally if we try hard enough.
Dan

In a message dated 1/19/2010 5:58:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,