[Nfbmo] QFw: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] We Need Your HelpOur UpcomingCane Event

Eugene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Jan 20 01:51:30 UTC 2010

In Hermann we have Stone Hill and Hermannoff and also of course Rocheport.
Both Stone Hill and Rocheport and Stone have won National awards for their
wines. Before prohibition Missouri was one of the largest producers of wine
in the nation rivaling California. I am certainly no expert but like Stone
Hill's Blush. Stone Hill is the best known  of the dozen or more wine makers
in Missouri. And, you thought I could only talk about Blind Pension and
Social Security. I don't very much just read about this a while back after
visiting Stone Hill.
Gene