[Nfbmo] QFw: [NFBAffiliatePresidents]WeNeedYourHelpOurUpcomingCane Eve

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Wed Jan 20 16:32:32 UTC 2010

And how many of you guys would pay a penney for what you drank in your
youth. I certainly thought Strawberry hill went down pretty good but I don't
want to revisit the  aftermaths. I'm beginning to believe you guys will do
anything to divert the focus on fund raising. (smiles).
I move that the authors of the next five posts about gut rot should do the
buying of some good ST. James or Stonehill. Of course you guys could just be
in your second childhood.
Shelia

[NFBAffiliatePresidents]WeNeedYourHelpOurUpcomingCane Eve

Mad Dog 20/20?  Feh - now you're talking that snooty New York  high-class
stuff.
    Focus, man, Missouri!

Dan

In a message dated 1/20/2010 7:06:35 A.M. Central Standard Time,  goodfolks@