[Nfbmo] A Pre-convention Seminar on Technology

Gary Horchem garyhorchem at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 25 18:04:33 UTC 2010

I use zoom text and voice over for apple mac

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2010, at 10:43 AM, daisydacia at centurytel.net wrote:

Good morning, everyone.
A long with what you'd like to learn more about please indicate if you use a screen reader or screen magnification software as this will change how we teach the particular skill to you.
thanks

Dacia Luck

Quoting Gary Wunder <gwunder at earthlink.net>:
Folks, I forgot downloading music which may have been more popular than the
first two. My apology.
Gary