[Nfbmo] Sad News

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Thu Jul 29 23:05:46 UTC 2010

Hello friends, I am sorry to tell you of the passing of our long time friend Virginia Snodgrass. She passed away earlier today in Oklahoma. Her son Dan Snodgrass and daughter Carolyn Day will be bringing Virginia home to Springfield Missouri. She will be at Green Lawn North on Monday at 10:00.

Virginias loved flowers, but her daughter and son asked that memorials be sent to the NFB of Missouri.

Virginia and her husband Jack were long time members of the NFB of Springfield. Virginia had a wonderful sense of humor and a heart of gold.

We will miss you Virginia!