[Nfbmo] Sad News

Dick Morris dickmorris at netzero.net
Thu Jul 29 23:55:51 UTC 2010

I wish we had known that Virginia was in Oklahoma. She was the person who
got me to my first NFB meeting in April, 1978. Once I got there, the state
president, Tom Stevens, convinced me to join, but neither Dianna nor I would
have ever been a part of the Federation without Virginia.

Dick Morris
First vice-president
National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma