[Nfbmo] Help us get back the Baby

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 18 15:40:25 UTC 2010

Dear Friends,

During our board meeting on Saturday, June 12, we discussed the work we do including the Johnson-Sinnett case we recently took on. This case involves a new born baby being taken from the parents and placed in foster care because both parents are blind. President Wonder emphasized the importance of us raising money to help with this commitment. We agreed to track funds that come in specifically for this case and will conduct a special fund raiser at national convention. Someone asked if it would be appropriate to solicit funds from friends and family and the availability of our Missouri Show-Me Contributor form was discussed. If you would like to help by asking those you have contact with to support our organization, please feel free to use this form. If they want to contribute specifically for the Johnson-Sinnett case, Mission Believe or any other fund for which wededicate funds to, it can be noted on the form. This will provide our organization with the needed information so the gift can be formally acknowledge.

If you have any questions, concerning how to use the form, please feel free to discuss them with President Wunder or me. The work we do does make a difference in the lives of blind people. I hope this tool will be one that makes your efforts to help carry out our work easier.

Sincerely,

Shelia Wright, Chair

Ways & Means Committee