[Nfbmo] Help us get back the Baby

Dewey Bradley dewey.bradley at att.net
Fri Jun 18 16:41:51 UTC 2010

Garry, what was there reason for takeing the baby?
Did they say that that it was because they are blind, or did they make up
something?
Do we have all the facts?
I'm not saying that this is the case, but sometimes they take them because
of the liveing conditions, but most of the time not.
I'm just wondering.