[Nfbmo] I-Phone could take the win out of KNFB Reader.

Eugene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Jun 29 22:50:52 UTC 2010

I could not agree more!
Where we would be without the  first reader that came out in 1977 and we
must recognize that it was the far thinking of the NFB and Ray Kurzweil that
made this possible. No doubt that at some point in time these advancements
would have been made anyway but I am confident that the work done over the
last 33 years by us and Mr. Kurzweil greatly moved the process along to
where Apple and others have a road map to make dreams progress even further.
Gene