[Nfbmo] hello

Rodney Shane Jackson jackson_mr at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 30 16:08:57 UTC 2010

Thanks Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Gary Wunder
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 11:04
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Nfbmo] hello

Hello Rodney. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, and welcome to the

list. I currently serve as the president of the National Federation of the
Blind of Missouri, and we are glad that you have decided to become a member.

I hope that you will sign up for our publications so that you learn more
about what we do. Publications include our state newsletter which is the
Blind Missourian, and our national magazine, The Braille Monitor. Both of
them are available to you free of charge. You may either receive them via
e-mail, or we have alternative formats which include print, cassette, and
braille.

Many of us are getting ready to go to the national convention, but we would
be delighted to discuss with you the programs we operate, the challenges we
see for blind people in 2010, and how you can help us change what it means
to be blind. Again, you may find that responses to your inquiries are less
than what they might be were many of us not headed off for Dallas Texas. We
will be there for a bit over a week, but feel free to send your questions.

Again it is fantastic to have you as a member.

Warmly,

Gary