[Nfbmo] Serotek declares war

James Moynihan jamesmoynihan at kc.rr.com
Thu Mar 4 02:00:21 UTC 2010

Gary,

Since I am technologically challenged, what does OCR mean?  I always thought
it meant Office for civil Rights where I used to work.

Speaking of civil rights, Section 504 would only apply to these companies if
they are receiving Federal funds.  Section 508 is for web site access for
governmental computer sites like Social Security, et. cet.

Getting more warmly,

Jana Moynihan