[Nfbmo] Acid Reflux

Eugene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Mar 11 01:58:20 UTC 2010

(Gary please distribute widely)
As I told you previously the room reservations had added greatly to my gray hair but now the lack of convention registrations is causing my acid reflux to go crazy!
As of tonight we only have 42 people registered for convention and 38 banquet tickets sold along with 28 lunches and 27 prayer breakfasts. I normally don't share these numbers with the list but wanted everyone to know I am not exaggerating the lack of responses from this large organization.
The registrations need to be postmarked on or before March 14 to be eligible for the $100.00 incentive prize.
But, more importantly, we will not guarantee food for registrations RECEIVED after March 22. We will do our best to accommodate late comers but I  can't make promises.
Also the cutoff for exhibit tables and child care is March 14 as well.
As of this moment the hotel is still honoring room reservations on a space available basis at 1-417-883-6550.

Take care
Gene