[Nfbmo] Acid Reflux

Horchem Gary ghorchem at gary-springfield-mo.net
Sat Mar 13 00:54:18 UTC 2010

Hi folks let's save poor Gene's hair from getting grayer and his acid reflux getting worse by mailing your registration form with your check made payable to the NFB of Springfield remember tomorrow Saturday March 13th is the LAST MAILING DAY you can mail your forms in and be postmarked on time to be entered into the drawing for $100 also March IS THE LAST DAY TO REQUEST EXHIBIT TABLES AND TO REQUEST CHILD CARE NO EXCEPTIONS! And in return this will add a few more years to Gene's lifespan so do it!!!!!1

>>> "Eugene Coulter" 03/10/10 7:58 PM >>>
(Gary please distribute widely)
As I told you previously the room reservations had added greatly to my gray hair but now the lack of convention registrations is causing my acid reflux to go crazy!
As of tonight we only have 42 people registered for convention and 38 banquet tickets sold along with 28 lunches and 27 prayer breakfasts. I normally don't share these numbers with the list but wanted everyone to know I am not exaggerating the lack of responses from this large organization.
The registrations need to be postmarked on or before March 14 to be eligible for the $100.00 incentive prize.
But, more importantly, we will not guarantee food for registrations RECEIVED after March 22. We will do our best to accommodate late comers but I can't make promises.
Also the cutoff for exhibit tables and child care is March 14 as well.
As of this moment the hotel is still honoring room reservations on a space available basis at 1-417-883-6550.

Take care
Gene