[Nfbmo] Fw: State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind Public Forum

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 14 00:40:37 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Gerlt, Kimberly K
To: gwunder at earthlink.net
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2010 9:00 AM
Subject: State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind Public Forum

Hi Gary, I hope all is well with you and your family.

I have included the announcement below of the SRC public forum in May and wondered if you would please distribute this to your lists.

Thank you!
Kim

Rehabilitation Council Meeting Information

Meeting Notice For All Persons With Interest In Services For The Blind

Conducted By Rehabilitation Services for the Blind (RSB) and

The State Rehabilitation Council For The Blind (SRC).

We need your input....

The RSB and the SRC would like to hear your concerns and comments regarding the services we provide for Missourians who are blind or visually impaired.

Public Forum

Thursday, May 6, 2010

6:00 pm to 8:00 pm

Quality Inn

6912 N. Providence Road

Columbia, MO

(573) 449-2491

TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PUBLIC FORUM VIA

CONFERENCE CALL, PLEASE CALL 866-630-9345.

Business Meeting

Friday, May 7, 2010

8:00 am to 2:00 pm

Quality Inn

6912 N. Providence Road

Columbia, MO

(573) 449-2491

Comments:  You may submit written comments to kimberly.k.gerlt at dss.mo.gov or by mailing them to Kim Gerlt, Liaison, P.O. Box 2320, 615 Howerton Court, Jefferson City, MO  65102-2320.

Interpreters will be available, however, if you need an interpreter, if you are deaf-blind and wish to use an individual interpreter, or would like a copy of this announcement in your preferred medium, please contact us at 1-800-592-6004 prior to the meeting.  We welcome and appreciate your participation in our Council meetings.