[Nfbmo] streem

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 25 15:24:59 UTC 2010

no it doesn't

also, people who don't use firefox or apple are going to be confused where
it says;
Firefox, Safari, QuickTime, and Apple IPhone users click here for standalone
player

all help and a sample of what was posted before, i.e. times of the stream
and link on the convention page was just dismissed along with audio messages
from the server so have decided it's not my problem.

Bryan Schulz