[Nfbmo] Committees of the NFBMO

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 14 19:00:49 UTC 2010

I am working on reappointing all committees. This will involve changing
several committee chairpersons as well. I need each chapter president and
board member to think about people in their chapter who might consider
making a positive contribution to the work we do through service on one of
our standing committees.

Shelia Wright will, in the next few days, send out a list of committees and
their descriptions. We need to bring real energy to the committee process
and undoubtedly this means bringing new blood and new ideas.

Thank you.

Gary