[Nfbmo] Washington Seminar

David Hertweck david.hertweck at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 23 01:08:40 UTC 2010

I am new to the list and maybe interested in this.  Can you pleas post more
about this.  IE.
1. When is it?
2. what are the topics?
3. What are the requirements to go / submit a name?
4. What is required after coming back IE giving a presentation or writing a
report.

Thanks

David W. Hertweck
principle Software Engineer.