[Nfbmo] Washington Seminar

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Thu Sep 23 15:55:07 UTC 2010

Hi David, welcome to the NFBMO list! It is always good to hear from new
folks on our listserv. We have two chapters in the Saint Louis area. The
Saint Louis chapter meets on a Friday evening in the south city. The chapter
president is Bryan Schulz.  The other chapter, called the Lewis and Clark
meets on a Saturday, and the president is Susan Ford. I know that both
chapters would be very welcoming to you.

Have you been a NFB member any where else?

I would enjoy talking with you more, and hope to see you at one of our
meetings.

My phone number is 573 874 1774 and my email address is
debbiewunder at centurytel.net

If I can be of any help to you please do not hesitate to ask.

Debbie