[Nfbmo] FW: Reply from Senator McCaskill

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Fri Apr 1 22:08:35 UTC 2011

Gary,
    Your subject line gave away the game.  It looks  like campaign screed
to me, but in all honesty, it's really no different from  those I received
from Sen. Kit Bond and Sen. Jim Talent.   I don't  recall what I received from
Sen. Jean Carnahan since she was in such a short  time.
    But I have to admit that Sen. Bond at least comes to see  us every time
we come to DC, sits down with us and gives us a relatively  straight
answer.  I find this surprising and gratifying because his general  politics and
mine are so far apart.  I wasn't surprised at  the boiler-plate from Talent
and Bond because I didn't expect much from  them.  I guess that since I share
more political views w/ Sen. McCaskill, I  am as dismayed by her lack of
contact - either in DC or by email - as I was  grateful for Sen. Bond's
attention.
     Speaking personally, I hope she 'gets it'  soon.  I think it's clear
to me why Bond wins so easily and it isn't  entirely due to his political
stances.
Dan

In a message dated 4/1/2011 4:58:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,