[Nfbmo] Fw: Baptism of your Grandson

James Moynihan jamesmmoynihan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 15:43:02 UTC 2011

Fellow Federationists enjoy!

Cordially,

JIm Moynihan
----- Original Message -----
From: Kristen Loesch
To: James Moynihan
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 7:32 PM
Subject: Baptism of your Grandson

Hello Grandad!

I want to thank you for the the travel baby high chair/booster!  I'm so excited to eat real food...the milk is good, but the food that my mommy and daddy eats looks better!

Thank you for coming to my baptism, it was an interesting day.  I wasn't aware that the day was so special and was settling into my normal church nap - not expecting to be woken up by water.  I was grumpy at first, but the Pastor was nice.  He held me up and let me get my first really good look at the church and all the people.  They all smiled at me!  I like smiles.

The Pastor also gave me a bible and my mommy started to read it to me today.  The bible is filled with all sorts of interesting stories and I can't wait to learn all of them as I grow up!  So many things to learn!

Well, it's time for my bottle and then bedtime.  But, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow at dinner!

Love you!
Sammy

PS. My mommy and daddy say thank you for the present too and send you their love!